INDY WIRELESS EAR BUDS
The jump to truly wireless audio has never been easier. From quickly pairing to your phone, to 16 hours of battery life, to a pocket-sized portable charging case, Indy makes living life without wires the simple experience it’s meant to be.
LIME IS EXCLUSIVE ON OUR WEB SITE!
CHECK OUT THE NEW INDY FUEL! ONLY AVAILABLE FROM OUR WEB SITE
COCO HO WEARS LTD EDITION INDY
Sound Pressure Level:
True Wireless In-Ear
16 Ohms ±15%
20Hz - 20KHz
10.5g (earbuds); 59.5g (case)
Eargels (S, M, L)
Stability Gels (L)
Micro-USB Charging Cable
2 Year Warranty Guide
- Place your Indy earbuds in the charging case.
- Remove Indy from your device’s paired list.
- Turn off Bluetooth mode on your device (mobile or computer)
- Power on only your right Indy earbud by removing it from the case. It will be in a non-connected state at this point.
- Tap the center of the earbud 4x. This will automatically power off the earbud and reset it. You will know this was successful when the light on the earbud turns red. If the light does not turn red please repeat step 5 until the light turns red. Place the right earbud back in the case.
- Now repeat those same steps only with the left earbud. (steps 4 and 5)
- Next, remove both earbuds from the case to have them automatically power on and begin pairing to one another.
- You’ll hear one beep indicating the buds have paired together, and then a voice prompt that will notify you that Indy is now “Pairing”, meaning it’s searching for your device.
- At this point, turn your device’s Bluetooth mode back on and re-pair to Indy.